The entire IT ecosystem has gone through an abrupt and massive digital transformation as a result of the pandemic and new WFH mandates. This unexpected shift has vastly expanded the potential attack surface for business, making security consideration even more critical.
Oomnitza recently sponsored a panel discussion with industry leaders in the IT domain to discuss topics including:
- What did they see as the biggest challenge before they started the transition to WFH?
- How did they plan for and execute against the operational shift and associated security requirements triggered by WFH?
- What worked as planned?
- What did not work as planned, and where do they see the greatest security challenges going forward?
Our panel includes:
- Yousuf Khan – former CIO for Automation Anywhere and Pure Storage
- Matt Thorne – Head of IT at Pinterest
- Udo Waibel – CTO at Oomnitza
- Chris Cravens – Founding CIO at Uber and Zynga
Please fill out the registration form below to watch the video